- Message from the CEO
- Travel Oregon Teams
- Oregon Tourism Commission
- 2015-2017 Strategic Plan
- 2017-2019 Strategic Plan
- State Lodging Tax
- Job Opportunities
Global Sales is comprised of market experts who position Oregon as an unparalleled travel destination to the international and domestic travel trade. Our “market to sell strategy” drives sales of inbound leisure travel through a global network of tour operators with whom we work to feature Oregon product. Building consumer awareness of Oregon through international consumer media and domestic travel trade media is also a key responsibility of this team.
- Vice President, Global Sales
• Plans and oversees travel trade strategic plan, including industry education on travel trade and strategy for participation in sales-oriented shows
• Oversees collaboration with external partners and internal teams to set international traditional and social media strategies
• Represents Travel Oregon in international partnerships, on trade missions and to international media
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time at the coast and wine tasting
- Manager, Global Sales - The Americas, Oceania
• Drives market strategy for domestic, Canada and Australia/New Zealand Travel Trade
• Works with in-country representative offices, airlines and RDMOs to maximize Oregon product in tour operator brochures, online promotions, trade and consumer media
• Works with external partners and internal teams to oversee implementation of consumer trade show strategy
Favorite Oregon Activity: Riding the tram to the top of Mt. Howard at Wallowa Lake
- Manager, Global Sales - Asia
• Drives market strategy for Japan, China, Korea and feeder markets in S.E. Asia
• Works with in-country representative offices, airlines and industry to maximize Oregon product in tour operator brochures, online promotions, trade and consumer media
• Represents Travel Oregon at International Marketing Partners Group in support of Vice President, Global Sales
Favorite Oregon Activity: Hiking to McNeil Point on Mt Hood and camping at Cairn Basin
- Manager, Global Sales - Europe
• Drives market strategy for European markets-Germany, UK, France, The Netherlands and Scandinavia.
• Works with in-country representative offices, airlines and industry to maximize Oregon product in tour operator brochures, online promotions, trade and consumer media.
• Represents Travel Oregon at International trade shows and sales missions, and through familiarization tours for travel trade and media.
- Global Sales Project Manager
• Plans and manages all Brand USA tour operator and media research tours in coordination with the Global Sales team
• Plans and manages Global Sales industry tradeshows and events in-state, nationally and internationally
• Coordinates with internal studios for creative, website, marketing and social media project briefs for the Global Sales team
Favorite Oregon Activity: Stand-up paddleboarding on the Deschutes River in Downtown Bend, followed by an IPA at 10 Barrel Brewing Company
- Global Sales Account Manager
• Plans and manages all tour operator and media research tours in coordination with the Global Sales team
• Drives market strategy for the Chinese Canadian Market
• Manages coordination between receptive tour operator and Oregon’s attraction and excursion suppliers
Favorite Oregon Activity: Snowshoeing on Mt. Hood and hiking the Oregon Coast
- Global Sales Account Manager
• Manages travel trade accounts and media to promote Oregon as an ideal destination in key international and domestic markets.
• Works directly with tour operators, travel agencies and media to organize and coordinate in-state familiarization tours, with an emphasis on building and developing key supplier relationships and the promotion of specific Oregon destinations and attractions.
• Creates and builds relationships in specific niche markets, focusing on development of new itineraries, product and client management.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Beach-combing for agates on the Oregon Coast and imbibing on frosty Oregon brews
- Global Sales Coordinator
• Serves as program liaison and provides administrative support for department staff that travel internationally and domestically
• Fulfills information requests; responsible for distribution of materials to international and domestic travel community partners and others
• Coordinates and schedules meetings, conference calls, trainings and workshops for the department
Favorite Oregon Activity: Feasting on Oregon bounty and touring about the winelands of the Willamette Valley
Sign up for our Industry eNewsletter
Stay up to date with the latest Travel Oregon Industry news and events via our eNewsletter.